Red Dot Young Professionals
Being the biggest international design award, Red Dot supports new talents in strengthening the trust of potential clients in their creative performance.
On 11 December 2013, the Young Professionals Application Day, designers who have obtained their academic qualifications within the past five years, will have the chance to apply for the raffle for one out of 50 free registrations to the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014.
Besides costless participation in the competition, the young professionals benefit from a free presentation of their products in the Red Dot Design Museum and the Red Dot Design Yearbook, as well as from the use of the Red Dot label in case of being awarded.
The condition for taking part is that the products entered are made in series production and were not available on the market prior to 1 January 2012 or will be available on the market prior to 1 July 2014. Participation with concepts or drafts is not possible.
• Personal data of the participant
• Description of the product (200 – 1,200 characters)
• Information on the manufacturer and designer
• 1-5 pictures of the product in standard formats (jpg, gif, etc.)
• Copy of the academic degree (graduation within the last 5 years)
On 11 December 2013, you have 24 hours to apply for the raffle at this site!